Thursday 18 December 2008

OMG OMG OMG!

Ok deadlines are tomorrow, It's also my birthday tomorrow and I'm meant to have friend coming up to stay from Londong to visit me, but seriously I haven't had a chance to worry about that as such.

This week I've already done 2 exams which i think went pretty dam good. So now all that is left is to reread my proposal and GPA essay's that are now pretty much complete. With regards to the networking the application is all done and dusted with the exception of the Dead Reckoning, gonna work on that through today and possibly tonight to get that implemented then update and finish off my report.

I'm tired, I'm cranky, I can't remember the last night i got a full nights sleep without my head spinning with ideas on what to write or what to code in the networking application. But It's almost done, one more day then i can go out and probably fall asleep within the first hour of my birthday celebrations with exhaustion. Back to work for me, soon its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment