Wednesday 10 December 2008

Quick Update

Just had my meeting with Dr King and he seems fairly happy with the idea about the topic, and he seems to agree that it could make for some interesting research. He was a little unsure of what I was actually hoping to achieve at first, but after some discussion we had that cleared up so I'm confident this will lead to a successful proposal and project!

He had a couple of pieces of advice for me. He suggested that i try not to use the word personality in the research question as this is a very broad term, that will encompass so much more than what I am actually going to work on, so we decided that "behaviour types" would be a more appropriate wording for the research question.

  • "What is the feasibility of further optimising current AI path finding techniques in an unknown landscape through the‭ ‬implementation of distinct behaviours types?"
So this is the final question that I have settled on, now what is left to be done is to put my research and reading into the proposal document.

No comments:

Post a Comment