Saturday 21 March 2009

Current Progress

Well since my last post, i have met with various tutors including Dr King and Dr Lucas about my absence the last couple of months. Also since then I have not really made much progress with my map generator, but instead I have focused on making my code fully object oriented rather than the single C file that it was.

So far I've managed to separate out the code so that there is improved flexibility without losing any of the functionality. As well as a separate map class, I now also have classes for the loading of bitmaps and the conversion of these bitmaps into textures for use within my application. Now that I have this framework in motion, the next step will be to finish off with my map generator class to move onto the next step which will be the implementation of the agent class.

No comments:

Post a Comment