Monday 3 November 2008

New week, New Month - First Project meeting inc!

Well its Monday and its the start of a new week (duh). My project supervisor for the Honours project this year will be Dr David King, with our first meeting taking place this Wednesday. Unfortunately its going to be a group meeting which, I don't really enjoy, but i guess it has to be done. I have been thinking some over the exact direction of my project and I still haven't decided on an exact course as of yet, hopefully this upcoming meeting will help focus my thoughts some.

Anyways a brief update, I sent my second worksheet off to Brian Morgan last week, and got that back with annotations, which i then forwarded on to Dr King, so we will see on Wednesday what he has to say about my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment